What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
They are clearly a great choice.
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis.
Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets
over the coming months. At this time we don’t plan on offering a line of
photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Stampin’ Up! is trying out the photopolymer stamps and if it’s popular they will keep
the photopolymer sets coming! So if you want to see more, make sure you buy them! And if you like a particular set you see, be sure to buy it while you can since
there are no guarantees that it will be available tomorrow.
And now for another fun announcement! To celebrate my blog having reaching the 50000 mark, I have a prize to give away to a lucky blog visitor! Using Random. Org, the lucky winner is: WHITNEY RICHARDSON! Congratulations Whitney! You’ve won a fun stamp set and I’ll contact you to get your mailing address.
Thanks to all of you who come by to visit my blog – I appreciate each of you!