Hi Friends! THANK YOU so much for all the wonderful emails regarding my last video and Patchwork Frame project – I am thrilled that so many of you enjoyed it! I really love making them and I know that you will too. I truly love all the possibilites with this technique, for each season and occasion (think white and silver or gold for weddings and anniversaries). Fun fun fun! If you missed the Patchwork Frame tutorial click HERE.
I’ve got another fun project for you today that makes a sweet little gift for someone special in your life. This is a quick little booklet that you can whip up in no time flat, just using our card stock and clear envelopes. These are not new – I first learned how to make these ‘brag books’ eons ago – but they are something I always go to when I need a quick gift. Each year my club members and I make these into ‘technique’ books and store the instructions and samples our monthly techniques for quick and easy reference.
- Stamp sets are included in every kit, in your choice of wood mount or clear mount.
- You are more than welcome to change the stamp set for an equal valued set if you wish.
- Everything will be sent right to your door, no matter where you live in Canada!
- Once your payment has been received I will place your order and your stamps and accessories will be shipped directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
- A separate package will be mailed to you containing all the pre-cut supplies and embellishments for the projects.
- Total shipping cost is $15 within Canada
- If more than one class is purchased at a time I will combine shipping.
- You will also receive a step-by-step PDF tutorial via email.
- Each kit will also have a corresponding video.
- All you’ll need to provide is your own cutting tools, adhesives and ink pads. *If more is needed it will be listed in the kit details.
- Once a kit has sold out I will remove the photo so that the kits shown are still available.
- Kits cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
buy class by mail e-mail me at www.frenchiestamps.com with the name of
the class and I will send invoice with paypal – See more at:
To purchase a kit contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you an invoice via paypal.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Here’s another booklet, decorated completely differently, with a coordinating card:
I made two of these booklets yesterday as photo albums
gifts for my Grandma and my Mother in Law who both have birthdays later
this month. My MIL lives in England and my Grandma is in BC so
these little photo books are great way to share our life here in Nova
Scotia with them (Grandma doesn’t have internet so she’s going LOVE
getting this book…along with her new crocheted shawl, which of course
coordinates with her booklet and card – HA!).
Just a heads up when using the Spiral Flower Die: if you plan on mailing cards with this lovely rose, bear in mind it will cost a lovely sum to match. Cards with this flower end up going as a ‘small packet’ due to the height of the flower inside. It cost me over $10 to mail to my Mother in Law (but she’s worth it). I tucked my grandmother’s card inside the box with her shawl, so all good there.
NOVEMBER THANK YOU GIFT!
this gorgeous PDF and exclusive video tutorial for 4 cards and 2
ornaments courtesy myself and France (Frenchie Martin)! Find out how to
get yours by clicking here.