Hi Friends! The card I’m sharing with you today is one that I made about a month ago, when I first received the new “Ornate Thanks Bundle” – I just forgot to share it with you!
I used Sponge Daubers to add ink to the die cut, more experimenting than anything, but I do like how it came out. The background was super fun, as I inked my “Pinewood Planks” embossing folder and used it as a ‘stamp’! Pretty cool, hey? The sentiments in the “Ornate Thanks” set are truly wonderful – if you need a Thank You stamp set, I recommend this one for sure!
Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
Poppy Parade 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad
Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Beth Norman-Roberts says
Gorgeous. You sponged die is lovely.