Here are the details for this card:
- Stamp Set: Painted Seasons Sale-a-bration Bundle. The sentiment is from a long retired demo only stamp set.
- Card base: Mossy Meadow
- I used the “Rock and Roll” technique to get the dual colours for the flowers and foliage images.
- Grapefruit Grove and Berry Burst were the ink pads I used for the flowers. For the leaves, I used Garden Green and Mossy Meadow.
- The die cut flowers are from the Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies.
- I also added a pretty border using the Decorative Ribbon punch and Grapefruit Grove card stock.
- The Pearlized Doily was sponged on the non-glossy side with Garden Green ink.
- Ribbon: Calypso Coral 3/8″ Satin (Occasions Catalogue)
That’s it for me today, Friends. I’ve got a full day ahead and I have a workshop tonight to finish preparing for. I’ll be stamping with six lovely ladies who will be making cards (two each of three designs) using the Waterfront, Painted Seasons and Best Bunny products. I can’t wait! I also want to make a pretty little gift for my hostess, so I’d best get cracking! Have a wonderful Friday!
Beth Norman-Roberts says
Hi Tiny, I hope you got your workshop preps all done.
This is such a gorgeous card. In real life those flowers pop out even more beautiful than is shown. When I received my lovely card from you, I explained to DH that it wasn't DP he was seeing.
I love your retired SU sentiment. So perfect for your line of work.
The scalloped edging is nice in the orange against the green.
Have a nice weekend (I'm working days but get Monday off and had Fri off).