- Cut Whisper White card stock to measure 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″. Ink Eiffel Tower stamp with Black Memento and stamp. Use Real Red ink to stamp border, sentiment and remaining images (I stamped off on scrap paper for a less bold inked image). Sponge edges with Black Memento. Glue onto Real Red card stock layer that is cut to measure 4 3/4″ x 3″. Sponge edges in Memento – set piece aside.
- Rub embossing buddy over Very Vanilla card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ when folded). Stamp script image using Versamark. Emboss in clear. Using ink pads directly onto card front, swipe on So Saffron, Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake inks. Lightly mist paper towel with water and wipe off any excess ink that is resisted on the embossed script.
- Use Pretty Label punch to cut Come Sailing Designer Series Paper, using black/gray pattern. Cut in half and sponge edges with Black Memento ink. Glue behind the Real Red piece and adhere to front of card.
- Run a piece of Whisper White card stock through die cutting machine using heart from “Stitched Be Mine” collection. Rub embossing buddy over die cut, stamp script image over top with Versamark and emboss in white. Sponge Black Memento over top, wiping off excess ink. Adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a bow from White Crinkled Seam Ribbon and place on heart with mini glue dots.