I have a new video for you that shows how I made today’s cards, as well as an introduction on how to use our Stampin’ Trimmer. Many of my new customers who have just discovered stamping have had questions about how to use this awesome paper cutter, how to cut cards, how to measure the card layers, and so on. So I hope this video helps!
Pool Party: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (for oval die cut)
Vellum: scrap pieces (for butterflies)
Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper: Blue pattern 3″ x 3″; Flower pattern 3″ x 2″; Red pattern 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″; Succulents pattern: 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Fold Whisper White card stock in half to create card base and set aside.
- Glue Designer Series Paper pieces onto Whisper White card stock layer.
- Run Pool Party Ink Pad across a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine to dye it, set aside to dry. Once dry, wrap around Whisper White card stock layer, securing in the back, and glue to card front.
- Rub Embossing Buddy across 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp sentiment with Versamark, sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder on top. Shake off excess powder and set with heat tool. Run through the Big Shot using oval die from “Stitched Shapes Framelits”. Cut Pool Party card stock with die that is the next size up. Use SNAIL to adhere the two ovals together and place on card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow the Pool Party dyed twine and place on card front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Cut out three small butterflies from Vellum card stock using Butterfly Duet Punch. Place on card with glue dots.
- Add a rhinestone to the centre of each butterfly.
I forgot to list the “Take Your Pick” Tool in the above supply list. I’ve been using this awesome tool for all my cards and projects – it’s so handy! I love it! You can check it out online here.