- Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock and adhere to an Old Olive card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ when folded).
- Cut a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Petal Passions DSP and colour with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cover all the leaves and flowers with Clear Wink of Stella and glue onto card.
- Cut Old Olive Glimmer Paper (Myths & Magic) 1″ x 3 /4″ and set aside.
- Cut Vellum card stock 1/2″ x 3 3/4″. Stamp “Celebrate” from “Amazing You” stamp set with Black Archival ink – set with heat tool to dry. Staple each end of the vellum piece to the Old Olive Glimmer Paper and adhere to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut “You” using die from “Celebrate You Thinlits” with the White Glimmer Paper (Myths & Magic). Use scissors to cut Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals in half and position them behind the “You”, place over vellum strip.
- Make a bow with Whisper White Twine and use a Mini Glue dot to add to card. Place a rhinestone on centre of bow.
- Stamp inside of card with “Amazing You” stamp set and Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Bermuda Bay ink pads. Place a rhinestone in centre.
and the “Celebrate You Thinlits”
Here’s a kit suggestion, based on today’s card project:
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper  $14.50
- Amazing You Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $0.00
- Celebrate You Thinlit Dies  $0.00
- Twine Baker’s Whisper White  $4.00
- Stampin’ Blends Markers Collection  $162.00
If you don’t have the Stampin’ Blends Markers Collection, during Sale-a-bration is the time to buy it so that you
can get all these free bonus products too!
- Every customer who places an order through my online store will receive 12 beautiful project sheets by email.
- When your order is a min. $60CDN
you’ll also receive an exclusive BONUS “Passport Pals” tutorial! That’s
right – Passport Pals is BACK!
Frenchie (France Martin) and I have teamed up once again to bring you an
additional six project tutorial! Every project sheet includes
measurements, step-by-step instructions and supplies list. It’s been a
few years since Frenchie and I offered our Passport Pals tutorials and
we’re both super happy to bring these back to you every month!
your order through my website. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT
enter the Host Code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards (I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
use January’s special host code before your submit your order:
click here to visit Frenchie on her to blog and
here to shop through her online store.
are no strings attached and no risk – just a whole LOT of products at
approx. $250 savings in your pocket from now until March 31st!
Beth Norman says
I love bright and vibrant and this card takes the cake. What an awesome card to with your friend a congratulations on her promotion. It's simply stunning.