Black card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded
on the crease with the Bone Folder
Slate: 2-1/2” x 5-1/4”
Red: 1-1/2” x 5-1/2” plus scrap
White: 4” x 5-1/4” plus 1” x 3”
the Smoky Slate cardstock through your embossing machine using the
Subtle 3-D folder. Adhere to the base card, lining up on the right
side, leaving ¼” on the right.
the Real Red Strip through your die-cut machine several times,
cutting out the paws die at different angles. Adhere to left side of
base card, making sure it covers the Smoky Slate piece.
the sentiment onto the 1” x 3” piece of Whisper White cardstock
using the Black ink. Flag notch left side using your Paper Snips and
adhere to the base card with Dimensionals.
your die-cut machine, cut out the dog image using the appropriate
the dog bowl onto the scrap of Real Red cardstock and cut out using
your Paper Snips.
dog & bowl to the base card as desired using Multipurpose Liquid
Glue. Add one of the Playful Pet trinkets to the dogs color using a
small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
desired, adhere the Whisper White mat to inside of card.
Stamp sets: Pampered Pets Bundle (154069)
Cardstock & Paper: Basic Black (121045), Smoky Slate (131202), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730), Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (152490)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
Miscellaneous: Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775), Playful Pets Trinkets (152465). Paper Trimmer (152392), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), Die-Cut and Embossing machine.
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply