- The gorgeous Designer Series Paper, “Parisian Blossoms” is also one my favourite new products.
- The sentiment on the card is from a new stamp set called “Honey Bee“:
- Isn’t this set just awesome? The “Honey Bee” stamp set is also available as a bundle, with coordinating dies too!
- The “Petal Pink” metallic ribbon is new in our 2020 Mini Catalogue too. I’ve actually used this ribbon so much already, I need to buy more – it is THAT gorgeous!
When you put all of the above products together, as Jenn did, you get one heck of a beautiful card! Enjoy the tutorial!
Sets – Power
of Hope Stamp Set (Cling 152318- Part of the Sale-a-bration Power of Hope Bundle); Honey Bee (Cling
Stock – Whisper
White Card Stock (100730);
Gray Granite Card Stock (146983)
Pads – Tuxedo
Black Memento Ink (132708)
– Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper (151192);
Stitched Shapes Dies (152323); Stone
3D Embossing Folder (152318- Part of the Sale-a-bration Power of
Hope Bundle); 3D Embossing Folder Plate (149658); Petal Pink ¼” Metallic-Edge Ribbon (151194); Petal Pink Combo Pack Stampin’
Blends (147272); Gray Granite Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (149537);
Pool Party Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144595); Champagne
Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193); Snail (104332); Mini Glue Dots
(103683); die cutting machine.
White Card Stock: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Series Paper: 4” x 4”