Create unique cards with this lovely bundle that includes bird and cage images. Combine this image-only stamp set and the dies with any of your favourite sentiments for maximum versatility and create bird-themed projects.
PRETTY BIRDS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Looking for an image-only stamp set that includes cute birds? Meet the Pretty Birds Stamp Set! Let your imagination flow with this set and use the lovely bird and cage imagery in any of your papercrafting projects. It’s perfect for colouring: Pick your favourite colouring technique and tool, or build your birds with the filler pieces for more creative diversity. You can also create a scene or use the birds independently on your handmade cards—the choice is yours! Add any sentiments from other stamp sets, and send off a customized card to a special someone that is sure to impress!
* 12 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, h
Create beautiful paper crafts with the Birdhouse Dies. Quickly and easily create elegant die-cut embellishments you can colour and layer in numerous ways for endless possibilities. Use the birdcage as a central element on your paper projects and the birds as background or decorative elements on your handmade cards and scrapbook pages. Or layer the images together and pair the dies with the coordinating products for even more versatility!
* 21 dies
* Largest die: 2″ x 4-1/4″ (5.1 x 10.8 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Pretty Birds Card Tutorial
- Stamp Sets – Pretty Birds Bundle(158847); Go To Greetings(158763)
- Card Stock – Basic White Thick (159229); Basic White (159276); Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Stamp Pads – Parakeet Party (159208); Tuxedo Black Pad (132708)
- Misc. – Gold Foil Sheets (132622); Blending Brushes (153611); Dimensionals (104430) Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Parakeet Party Blends Duo (159220); Tahitian Tide Blends Duo (159211); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Basic White Thick: 4 ¼” x 11””
- Basic White: 2 ¾” x 5 ½” – scrap for sentiment – 2” x 3” for Birds
- Granny Apple Green: (2) 1/8” x 5 ½”
- Gold Foil: 2 ¼” x 3 ¾” for Cage and chain and (5) 3/8” x 4 ¼” strips
- Cut Card Base from Basic White Thick Cardstock. Adhere strips of Gold Foil using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Stat in the middle of the card base and work up and down so all is centered properly.
- Cut out Bird Cage and Chain on the 2 ¼” x 3 ¾” Gold Foil
- Add a little Parakeet Party Ink behind where your Bird Cage will be on the 2 ¾” x 5 ½” using your Blending Brush. Make sure to take a little swipe off first on Scratch Paper so the ink doesn’t glob.
- Stamp the row of Birds with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto your small white piece and stamp the inside with Parakeet Party.
- Add a little of the Tahitian Tide to the left side of each Parakeet and Blend using the Parakeet Party Blend to give some dimension of color.
- Attach the birds to the inside of the cage using Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the little Horizontal piece of the Birdcage. Lay on top of the birds.
- Add a few pieces of the chain to the top of the mat using Multipurpose Glue and the rest of the chin piece to the bottom of the cage for decorative purposes.
- Attach Birdcage using Stampin’ Dimensionals at the top and the bottom area of the Birdcage.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White and attach it to the Birdcage using Multipurpose Glue. I cut the sentiment out with scissors as it’s so small.
Have a great weekend & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply