Hi Friends! I love making cards that are quick and easy but oh so pretty! The card I’m sharing with you today fits that description perfectly. The beauty of this card design is that any flower and leaf stamp(s) would work, but today I’m showcasing our lovely Pretty Perennials stamp set.
This stamp set is also part of a bundle with dies too:
I think you’ll enjoy making today’s card! Try it using other colours and with the different sentiments included in the stamp set. You could make a beautiful gift set for someone special in no time at all!
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 5” x 3 3/4”
- Highland Heather: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Score and fold larger piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in half to create cardbase, set aside.
- On smaller piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp “happy” in Highland Heather towards bottom right; stamp “mail” in Balmy Blue underneath
- Ink largest flower in Highland Heather, stamp off on scrap paper then stamp onto cardstock (“second generation image”). Repeat, surrounding the words with 5-6 images.
- Stamp smaller flower in Balmy Blue onto cardstock, varying first and second generation images, filling in spaces.
- Add leaf image in Pear Pizzazz, continuing to fill in gaps as desired, varying first and second generation images.
- Adhere this stamped cardstock onto the Highland Heather cardstock, then onto cardfront.
- Add Opal Rounds randomly as desired.
- Stamp Sets – Pretty Perennials (154435)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (144237), Highland Heather (146986)
- Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103), Balmy Blue (147105), Pear Pizzazz (147104), So Saffron (147109)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Seal (152813), Opal Rounds (154289)
Enjoy the day, stay well & HAPPY STAMPING!