Hi Friends! I love stamping cards using my clear blocks, inks and water because it’s such an easy way to add bursts of colour for your background! Then all you have to do is stamp your focal image and sentiment! SO quick, easy and FUN!
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock to measure 8 1/2″ x 11″ and fold in half for card base.
- Cut Basic Black card stock to measure 5 1/4″ x 4″ and glue to front of card.
- Cut Basic White card stock to measure 3 3/4″ x 5″ and place on foam piercing mat.
- Tap Clear Block B into Mango Medley ink pad and lightly spritz with water. Stamp onto Basic White card stock, holding in place a few seconds (which will allow the paper to absorb the water).
- Repeat step #4 using Magenta Madness and Just Jade ink pads. All card stock to dry thoroughly before moving onto next step.
- Place the Basic White card stock layer on the stamparatus and hold in place with magnets.
- Position stamp from “Art Gallery” set onto card stock, close lid to pick up the stamp. Ink with Black Memento ink pad and stamp down. Repeat until you have the desired ink coverage. Clean and remove stamp.
- Stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink pad.
- Pick up Crumb Cake ink from the ink pad using Water Painter. Lightly tap on finger to add a few ink splatters to card.
- Finish by adding some rhinestones.
Enjoy the day, stay well & HAPPY STAMPING!