If you’re looking to make some cute gifts to give-away this Christmas, I’ve a great idea to share with you today! I recently went to our local dollar store and scooped up a TON of their 2-year planners, which I personally LOVE to keep in my purse.
These planners are so handy to carry around and really help keep me organized when I’m on the go and need to refer to or add something to my calendar. It’s so fun and easy to alter these calendars, making them quick to make for gifts.
I made one of these planners to send to each of my team members, tucked in with their Christmas cards this year (I also included a personalized ‘hand-made by’ stamp with their name, as a special gift too).
To alter these planners: I removed the plastic cover and measured the planner open. Next, I cut a piece of card stock the same size as the planner & glued it to the front and back.
Each planner has a piece of our new “Flower & Field” Designer Series Paper (this paper is part of our annual Sale-a-bration promotion, which starts on January 5th). I then just added an oval die cut stamped with our “Statement of the Heart” onto the front of the planner.
I slipped the plastic cover back on and presto! The altered planners were done! Of course, you could really go to town and jazz these up, however, if you need to make a LOT, I recommend doing something simple and easy. You can’t tell from the photos, but each planner was also spritzed with some Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint – oh my Lord, I’m so addicted to that spray! LOL If you’re wondering how I make it, I have a short video tutorial HERE.
We are in the last week before Christmas, so if you still need some sweet little gifts or stocking stuffers, you may want to grab some planners, dress them up with your crafting supplies and you’ll be all set!
FREE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Love it Tina!
I would love to know where you ordered the “handmade by” stamps from?
Tina Zinck says
Hello! I ordered the stamps here: http://www.villageimpressions.com/index.htm The quality of the stamps are fabulous and I can't say enough good things about the amazing customer service too!
Beth Norman-Roberts says
What a wonderful idea. I think I'll do this for next Christmas in place of the calendars I did this year. You are my inspiration.
Tina Zinck says
You always inspire ME too Beth! xoxo