…but first, a SNEAK PEEK! A little teaser of what’s coming. Warm up your Big Shots, Ladies, because it’s going to be busy making these:
This is Stampin’ Up!’s new Big Shot purse die and it will be coming out in our new Catalogue!! Good news: you will be able to order it during the month of April but then it will be GONE until the Summer!
I will be having a special Sneak Peek event in April – all the fun details coming this week so stay tuned!
Ok – let’s get on with the show!
Here are my special Sale-a-Bration Kits….
- When you order the Big Shot (page 215) from me, you will be entitled to one free Big Shot class and you will receive TWO free items from the 2012 Sale-a-Bration catalogue! You can even choose two different embossing folders to use with your Big Shot – the Striped Embossing Folder and the Designer Frames Embossing Folders are both Sale-a-Bration items and they’re awesome! This is a bonus of approximately $40.99!
- When you purchase my “Sale-a-Brate the BIG SHOT KIT” you will receive: the Big Shot machine (which includes the multipurpose platform and the Standard Cutting Pads)
- one Bigz Die of your choice (this includes the new ‘Paper Doily’ Large Sizzlit die, page 7 of the 2012 Occasions Mini!)
- your choice of the new ‘Hearts Collection’ or ‘Labels Collection’ Framelits Dies
- A package of Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (featured in my March Technique clubs for the Herringbone technique)
- Striped Embossing Folder (or Sale-a-bration item of your choice)
- Designer Frames Folders (or Sale-a-bration item of your choice)
- plus a third Sale-a-Bration item of you choice!
- And there’s MORE! You can choose any additional Stampin’ Up! item(s) of your choice value $35 (including Hostess Sets!)
- The value of this kit is approx. $350 but your price is only $201.80 (plus taxes and shipping)
That is a HUGE savings and you’ll have everything you need to get you going with your Big Shot projects!
I’m going to get outside for a bit – it’s GORGEOUS! Sunny and really warm (17′ in the shade) – tomorrow it’s supposed to be even warmer (19′). YAY! Spring has sprung.
Are you on my mailing list to receive my monthly newsletters? If you’d like receive my newsletters, full of projects, updates, tutorials, patterns and so much more, contact me today! firstname.lastname@example.org