The Seas the Day Bundle includes the Seas the Day Stamp Set and Sea Dies. Use the stamp and dies together to create detailed underwater ocean-dwelling creatures and so much more!
Also available in French.
SEAS THE DAY CLING STAMP SET
Send some love from the depths of your heart with the ocean-dwelling sea creatures in the Seas the Day Stamp Set. With watercolour-inspired images and sentiments that are perfect for a variety of occasions, this is the ideal set for your handmade greeting cards and other paper crafts.
- 11 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e
Make intricate die cuts of underwater sea life with the Sea Dies. Pair these dies with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine for quick and easy embellishments for all your papercrafting projects. Whether you’re cutting out individual ocean creatures for cards and scrapbooking or using the detailed underwater die-cut frame to set a scene, these dies are sure to make all your projects see-worthy!
- 10 dies
- Largest die: 3-3/4″ x 5″ (9.5 x 12.7 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
“Seas the Day” Card Tutorial
Here’s a beautiful card created by Josee Smuck. Note, this project sheet is from this past March and uses some products that have since retired from our last Annual Catalogue.
- Stamp Sets – Seas The Day Bundle (157858)
- Card Stock – Balmy Blue (146982); Misty Moonlight RETIRED (153081); Basic White (159276); New Horizons 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper RETIRED (157768)
- Stamp Pads – Balmy Blue (147105); Misty Moonlight RETIRED (153118); Daffodil Delight (147094); Bumblebee (153116); Flirty Flamingo (147052)
- Misc. – Opal Rounds (154289); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- New Horizons Designer Paper: 3 7/8” x 5 3/8”
- Misty Moonlight: 4” x 5 ½”
- Use the die to cut out the shape from the Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Adhere the designer paper to the back of the Misty Moonlight. Adhere both to the Balmy Blue card base.
- Stamp the octopus with Flirty Flamingo ink. Stamp 2 star fish; one with Bumblebee ink and the other with Daffodil Delight ink.
- Ink up the 2 fish with Balmy Blue ink, then pick up some Misty Moonlight ink with a dauber to add some colour to the fish before stamping on the Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out all the images using their matching dies.
- Use the die to cut out the sprigs with Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Balmy Blue ink. Use Paper Snips to cut around the greeting.
- Adhere all images to the card. I used dimensional behind the greeting and behind the fish on the right.
- Add Wink of Stella to both of the star fish.
- Add the Opal Rounds.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!