Hi Friends! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you’re enjoying the beauty of the holiday season. I’m on vacation for a couple of weeks, but I have card tutorials scheduled for you and I hope that you find lots of inspiration with these.
- Stamp Sets – Sending Hugs (155022)
- Cardstock – Balmy Blue cardstock (146982); So Saffron (105118), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Sahara Sand (147117)
- Miscellaneous – Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Pool Party (154894), Balmy Blue (154830), Old Olive (154892), Highland Heather (154887), So Saffron (154905), Shaded Spruce (154903); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Balmy Blue: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- So Saffron: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Fold Balmy Blue in half to create the card base.
- Stamp main image in Sahara Sand on Basic White Cardstock
- Color image as desired with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Color similar flowers/leaves in same color so that they are naturally spaced out over the card. Color first with lighter color then add shading with darker color, returning to blend with lighter color as desired. For “HUGS” – color with Light So Saffron first, then add shading at bottom of letters with Dark So Saffron, returning with the Light So Saffron to soften the edges of shading upwards for an ombre effect.
- Randomly add Pearl Basic Jewels as desired
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!