Looking for an all-inclusive bundle that celebrates life’s moments, big or small? The Sending Smiles Bundle is for you!
From birthdays to hellos, big hugs to sunny smiles, you can create meaningful cards, notes, and more to convey your love. The stamp and dies coordinate so that the smaller sentiments fit inside the die-cut labels. Layer the stamp and die floral pieces together for beautifully versatile designs.
SENDING SMILES PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Create thoughtful cards for every occasion with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set. Send sunshine to brighten someone’s day, comfort and strength, a note of thanks, or birthday wishes. Whatever the occasion, you can create beautiful cards with heartfelt thoughts that will bring a smile to whoever receives it! This set includes nine versatile sentiments and thirteen images that arrange to create a wide variety of floral designs. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. These stamps are perfect for a single ink and stamp. Create backgrounds, borders, or centrepieces. There’s no wrong way when you stamp it your way!
- 22 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, e, h
Elevate your cards and craft projects with the Sending Dies. Perfect for any occasion, this set includes a large text die and shadow die of the word “Sending” to emphasize whatever sentiment you want to convey. Make labels from two different sized label dies, or create floral accents that pop by combining flower, stem, and leaf dies. Use different colours and textures from our Designer Series Paper collection to make jaw-dropping designs. Make simple look exquisite!
- 14 dies
- Largest die: 3-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ (8.9 x 3.2 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Our coordinated craft bundles save you time and money! Buy the bundle and save 10% off the price of buying the stamp and tool separately. Plus, bundles will help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
- Stamp Sets – Sending Smiles Bundle (158707)
- Card Stock – Polished Pink (155710 $9.25); Basic White (159276); Basic Black (121045); Parakeet Party (159259)
- Stamp Pads – Polished Pink (155712); Parakeet Party (159208); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. –Sending Smiles Bundle (158707); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Dots & Spots Die (159164); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Cut & Emboss Machine (160885)
- Polished Pink: 4 ¼ x 11”
- Basic White: 4” x 4 ¼” (Front) – 1 ½” x 4” (Inside) – 2 5/8” x 3 5/8” (Image) – 2” x 3” for flowers
- Basic Black: 1 ½” x 4” (sentiment) – 1/8” x 4 ¼” (front) – ¼” x 4” (Inside)
- Parakeet Party: 2 ¾ x 3 ¾”
- Using the Dots & Spots Die, die cut the 4” x 4 ¼” and the 1 ½” x 4” pieces of Basic White creating the dotted mats.
- Adhere the 4” x 4 ¼” Dotted Mat to the front of the Polished Pink Card Base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the 1/8” x 4 ¼” Basic Black Strip to the top of the Dotted mat on the front of the card base.
- Stamp the Branch in Parakeet Party Ink onto the 2 5/8” x 3 5/8” image piece
- Stamp the Happy Birthday greeting onto the bottom of the Image piece
- Stamp the two flowers onto the 2’ x 3” Basic White piece and cut out either with scissors or the die from the Sending Smiles Bundle. Adhere to the top of the stems with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the “Sending Sentiment from the 1 ½” x 4” Basic Black Cardstock and adhere to image piece right above the Birthday Wishes sentiment using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Using your Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the Image piece to the Parakeet Party Mat. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Parakeet Party Mat and place on the front of the card.
- Attach the 1 ½” x 4” Basic White polka dot piece to the bottom of the card leaving a pink border. Use the Multipurpose Glue for this.
- Add the Sentiment Piece to the inside of card.
- Finish by attaching the Basic Black ¼” x 4” to just above the Dotted piece using the Multipurpose Glue
We have a long weekend this weekend – it will be spent painting, working in our yard and a family party on Saturday night! Busy but FUN! I hope you have a great weekend too!