“I’m not sure if the “Sitting Here” set will be on the upcoming retiring list, but I hope not because it’s really FUN to create with!”
There are a lot of neat things going on with this card design: I created 3-D pillows, some punch art, texture with our Dynamic Corrugated Embossing Folder, sponge-brayered the sky and grass and coloured the images with our Stampin’ Blends!
Because I enjoyed making this card so much I decided to make a second one and film the process for you:
Here some other cards that I’ve made, using the “Sitting Here” stamp set (click on the images to go the blog post with details, photos/videos):
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scrap piece for sentiment
- Cumb Cake Mat: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Crumb Cake layer: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (run through Corrugated Dynamic Textured embossing folder and then trim to 4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Whisper White: 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, scrap piece for sentiment
- Calypso Coral: 3″ x 2″
- Lemon Lime Twist: scrap piece for leaves
- Gingham Gala DSP: scrap pieces for pillows
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!