Hi Friends! I’ve been playing with a new bundle from Stampin’ Up! called “Birds & Branches” and I absolutely LOVE it! These stamps and dies will be available on June 3rd, with the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s new annual catalogue. I had so much FUN making my first card with the “Birds & Branches” bundle that I decided to make a second one and film it for you!
- Calypso Coral Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″; score along the 11″ side at 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4″
- Mint Macaron: 4″ x 3 1/4″ (x 2)
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 3″ (x 2) and scrap piece for die cuts
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and 2 1/2″ x 4″ (x 2)
Here are photos of the first card that I made with the “Birds & Branches” bundle, for a dear friend’s birthday:
Instead of using Calypso Coral card stock for my card base, I used Old Olive. I also added a few flowers too.
I stepped this card up a bit from the one I demonstrated in my video, by stamping the middle panel and adding the bird die cut.
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
FYI – for those you who follow my blog, you’ll know we’ve been having issues with our internet service. I’m currently typing this post from my car, in a parking lot, using WIFI service at a local centre. So that means our internet is still down! YEESH! Fortunately, the weather is gorgeous (plus 23) and I’m heading out to my garden as soon as I get home, so that will take my mind off computer stuff for a bit. LOL Have a marvelous weekend!