Send sweet get-well wishes with the Speedy Recovery Stamp Set. The adorable hand-drawn images pair perfectly with the hand-written styled sentiments. The simple art style makes these stamp images easy to colour with your favourite colouring tools. Stamp the images on the front of a card and colour with watercolours for a soft look or solid markers to brighten up the images—and the person you’re sending it to!
Also available in French.
- Stamp Set: Speedy Recovery (159024)
- Cardstock and Paper: Smoky Slate (131202), Orchid Oasis (159267), Basic White (159276), Awash in Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper “DSP” (158973)
- Ink: Polished Pink (155712), Orchid Oasis (159214), Parakeet Party (159208), Basic Gray (149165)
- Tools & Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Miscellaneous: Deckled Rectangles Dies (159173), 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots (159186), 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine Pack (159195), In Color 2022-2024 Stampin’ Write Markers (159219), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Smoky Slate card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” with the Paper Trimmer and crease flattened with Bone Folder
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Orchid Oasis: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Basic White: 3” x 4-1/4”, 1-3/4” x 2”, 3” x 1”
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere DSP to card base. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp teacup in Parakeet Party on Basic White about ½” from top.
- Stamp sentiment with Basic Gray about ½” from bottom but not centered beneath teacup. Align slightly right.
- Stamp tissue box in Polished Pink. Stamp spoon in Orchid Oasis. Fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Using two Deckle Rectangles Dies, cut out Orchid Oasis layer then Basic White so sentiment is centered.
- Color hearts on spoon and teacup with Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Tie Orchid Oasis Baker’s Twine around spoon, trim ends, and affix spoon first then tissue box to front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. (Tip: trim edge of Dimensionals sheet for long narrow piece that will go behind spoon arm.)
- Add three of the tiniest Orchid Oasis Matte Decorative Dots to lower left of Basic White area.
- Attach entire focal point piece to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply