When your wish list is longer than your grocery list, a Stamper’s Club is a terrific way to budget your purchases over a 6 month period AND receive hostess benefits!
Are you wondering what Stamp Club is? Stamp Club is a group of at least 6 people who just love to stamp and need supplies in order to do it! For six months, you agree to purchase at least $36 in merchandise (before tax and shipping) each month. During one of those six months, you get to be the hostess and receive at least one of the exclusive Hostess Sets in the catalog and at least $20 in FREE merchandise.
- The best part about Stamp Club is that you receive Hostess benefits one month and you don’t even have to host anything at your home! (If you prefer not to meet at your home, the month that you are hostess you are welcome to use my Stamping Studio).
- Stamp Club meets once each month to make exclusive projects/cards that are only offered to Club members.
- Contact me by August 20th if you would like to join. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have – dates for clubs are set each month and are very flexible, according to each member’s schedules.
Each member will have a technique book in which to keep directions and samples from each month’s club projects!
This “Lovely as a Tree” set is one of my all time very favorite stamp sets.
As a Stamp Club member, purchasing $36 of product a month for 6 months, not only will you be able to slowly build up your stamping supplies while staying within your budget, you’ll also receive the following:
· A New Idea Book & Catalog
· An Exclusive hostess stamp set
· $20 or more in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise of your choice
· 6 Stamp Classes!!!
Stamp Clubs are beginning NOW through September. Three of my clubs are already FULL and a few spots are open in a fourth club. Please let me know if you’d like to join in!
Or, if you and 5 of your friends would like to form your OWN club, be sure to let me know as soon as possible.
If you are not local to New Brunswick you can still participate. Your stamp orders will be shipped to your home as well as the monthly projects. Contact me today!
PS – my dear friend and fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator came over the other day and helped show me how to make ‘something’ VERY fun! It’s a BIG SHOT project that I’ve been dying to make but I need someone with sewing knowledge to help me along. Enter Cathy: