New members always welcome
- FREE current Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogues (value = priceless!)
- STAY ON A BUDGET – Do you have a long wish list? Are you a person who wants EVERYTHING? Pace yourself by building up your stamping supplies over time & staying on a budget.
- Learn new techniques – each month I’ll teach you new techniques using your stamps, inks, paper and other products so that you’ll get the most out of your supplies! You’ll also receive a cute project tutorial with supplies to create your own technique booklet to store you monthly techniques and project details!
- Stampin’ Up! Promotions – I’ll be sure you’re aware of any and all Stampin’ Up! promotions. This way we can find ways to earn you more FREE goodies during your Hostess Month.
- FREE – additional step-by-step PDF tutorials & bonus project videos for club members only!
- Be a part of our club Facebook Group – members who are on Facebook can also join this special club page which will feature additional projects based on each month’s tutorial, members gallery, prizes and more!
- FREE HOST ONLY REWARDS – When it’s your month as the host, you will receive a min. $20 in free product (which can also be applied for exclusive host only stamp sets.) Note: This total will go up as the month’s workshop total goes up. It’s not uncommon for members to earn $45.00 – $80.00 FREE in my stamp clubs. It just depends on orders throughout the month. When it’s your month, feel free to invite friends to place orders so your workshop total goes up
- FREE CLUB PROJECT KITS – each month club members will receive a printed step-by-step tutorial with pre-cut supplies to create the featured stamp club cards and/or project! Everything will be punched, cut, run through the Big Shot and ready for you to stamp and assemble! Virtual online club members received their kits in the mail.
- ORDER – a min. $36.00 Stampin’ Up! order before shipping and tax. (Note: Items can be from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogue, including Clearance Rack and sales)
- CLUB DURATION – Club members must place monthly orders for a min. of 6 months. This ensures everyone in the club benefits from Stamp Club and Hostess Benefits! If club members wish to continue without stopping at six month (more techniques, projects and free product!) then that is also an option.
- ORDER DUE DATE – Local club orders will be due at the time of our actual stamp club (ie. 1st Tues of every month, etc).
LOCAL “Girl’s Night Out” STAMP CLUBS!
I’ve been doing stamp clubs for over 17 years and one comment I hear constantly is that this is your “Night Out”, which everyone needs and looks forward to. It’s a fun time creating with friends and having some important ‘down time’ in your busy life.
We’ve had so much FUN over the years