Hi Friends! The card I’m sharing with you today was a bit of an experiment, as I wanted to try using the die-cut for my stencil. I love it when I am able to find multiple ways to use our products!
To create my ‘stencil’ I simply ran a piece of Whisper White card stock through my die cutting machine with the ‘nature’ circle die. This is what I used for my ‘stencil’. Next, I placed the die cut onto another piece of Whisper White card stock and added some ink with a sponge. Pretty easy, right? So many ways to use our dies – I love it!
I kept the design simple by adding the bird and brand die cuts in white. I placed a pearl on the bird for its eye and used a black sharpie marker to colour it. I love the new “Greenery Embossing Folder”, which I used on the Granny Apple Green card base. I added some ribbon and a flower to finish the card.
Positive Thoughts Cling Stamp Set
Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Granny Apple Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Beth Norman-Roberts says
Very cute. Neat idea to use the die as a stencil.
Tina Zinck says