I am in love with this cute project. This note card holder is made from two envelopes and it’s easy peasy! I’ve been making these for years and they’re STILL a “WOW!” – both with me and my customers. I recently demonstrated this cardholder at one of my workshops and promised the ladies I’d post the photos on my blog. I used the new – and might I add, ‘sensational’ – stamp set “Stippled Blossoms”. This is a two-step stampin’ set and it’s a stunner.
Here is a list of the other items I used to make this note card holder:
- Imagine making this project for Christmas, using our beautiful holiday and seasonal stamps and Designer Series Paper, and tucking in Hot Chocolate and a gift certificate for the local video store.
- Customize it for a birthday gift and add packages of seeds and a herbal sachet for the gardener in your life.
- Slide in a package of rhinestones and bakers twine with a Stampin’ Up! gift certificate (I do them in any amount you want) for the STAMPER in your life.
- Keep it as a note card holder, and decorate it with our new “Fan Fair” Product Suite, add a booklet of postage stamps for that special someone who is hard to buy for but loves sending cards and letters.
- You could even make this a scrapbook and fill the pockets with photos!
- The possibilities are endless…and oh so much FUN!
So cheerful! Thanks for the great tutorial!
Tina, your cards are so lovely! Wonderful coloration!
very cute and attractive holder, why can't you focus on designing plastic card holders? i assures you that they will be adorable like them…