Hi Friends! If you’re a regular follower of my blog (of which I am most grateful!) then you know I had my monthly “Wine & Craft” with my girlfriends this past weekend.
The pinterest craft we chose to create was a mug decorated with Sharpie markers. We had a ball making these and of course, everyone’s mugs came out totally different and unique. The first mug I made was all free-hand, with some of my favourite quotes about creativity:
Need some good quotes about creativity? Here are some my favourites that I wrote on my mug:
- Being creative is not a hobby – it is a way of life.
- Creativity sets you free.
- Art washes away from the soul the dust of every day life. ~ Pablo Picasso
- Love your life.
- We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~ Bob Ross
- When you have inspired thought you have to act on it – you have to do it.
- Look for the dream that keeps coming back….it is your destiny.
- Art can change your life.
- Fill your thoughts with what you want to create, and you will have it. ~ Sanya Roman
- Just BE. (That’s just one of my own fav. sayings)
- Take a fearless journey into the Heart of Creativity.
|So Very Grateful|
|Quite the Pair
my current followers and add yourself if you’re not and (2) leave a
comment below this post with your suggestion of a Stampin’ Up! stamp set
you’d chose to use on mug. That’s it! I’ll use random.org to pick a
winner. Contest ends March 3, 2014 and I’ll announce the winner March
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!