Get all-new, exclusive products perfect for your summer crafting! The Summer Mini is only available May 1-August 31, 2011. Click here to page through the Summer Mini online.
You can even purchase product online, through my store, and have your items delivered right to your door! Click here to shop online.
Featured on the cover of the recent “Stampin’ Success” (a magazine for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators) there is a bouquet of beautiful paper flowers. As it’s lovely warm and sunny today, I thought I’d post a picture and directions for this sweet Springtime project.
Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper
Brights Designer Buttons
Blossom Petals Punch
3/4″ Circle Punch
Instructions (see sample for Placement);
- Punch three circles from Daffodil Delight Card Stock using 3/4″ Circle Punch.
- Punch petals from Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series Paper using Blossom Petals Punch. Slightly crease center of petals. Adhere petals to one Daffodil Delight circle, layering small petals on top of large petals.
- Adhere second Daffodil Delight circle over petals. Adhere Daffodil Delight Designer Button to circle.
- Adhere floral wire to back of flower. Adhere third Daffodil Delight circle over wire.
- Repeat for desired number of flowers.
- Tie Linen Thread around vase.
Find me on Facebook! Click here!