Hi Friends! HAPPY FRIDAY! Every Friday I have my “Mystery Stamping Hour” so I decided to wait until we were finished so that I could share my card with you today! I used a sweet and simple card layout and pulled in a new stamp set, “Sunny Sentiments”, which I just LOVE, as well as the Designer Series Paper & dies from the new “Pansy Petals Suite”! This is also my card for this month’s “Leader’s Project Sheet” group and I’m happy to share the tutorial with you!
SUNNY SENTIMENTS PANSY CARD
- Bumblebee: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Basic Black: 4” x 3 ¼”, 3” x 3”
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper: 3” x 3 ¾”
- Fold Bumblebee card stock in half to create card base.
- Along the 3” side of Designer Series paper, cut at the 1 ½” mark so that you end up with two strips measuring 3 ¾” x 1 ½”.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper strips to the 3 ¼” x 4” piece of Basic Black card stock, using the front and reverse patterns.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around your Designer Series Paper layer, along the seam, and secure in the back. Glue to front of card.
- Cut 3” x 3” Basic Black card stock with the 2 1/2” circle die and glue to centre/left side of Designer Series Paper layer.
- Use dies from Pansy collection to cut three flowers & some leaves from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper. Adhere the die cuts to the Basic Black circle using Multipurpose Glue and/or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a ribbon bow or knot, securing in place with Mini Glue Dots.
- Use Black Memento ink to stamp sentiment from Sunny Sentiments stamp set.
- Add three sequins from Artistry Blooms pack.
- Add a touch of Clear Wink of Stella to the flowers.
- Stamp Sets – Sunny Sentiments (154480)
- Card Stock – Basic Balck (121045); Bumblebee (153077)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Pansy Dies (155680), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579); Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, Pansy Petals 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (155807), Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins (152477), Bumblebee ¼” Ribbon (153658), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897)
If you’re not already in my private “Mystery Stamping Hour with Tina” group on FaceBook, I’d love for you to join us! Simply visit my “The Serene Stamper” page on FaceBook and click on the GROUP button. We stamp every Friday at 1pm Atlantic and have a great time together. I also share printable PDF tutorials for all the cards we make each week too!
Have a FABULOUS weekend, stay well and HAPPY STAMPING!