Hi Friends! Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? Hard to think about Christmas when it’s only September, but I know MANY of us card makers and crafters do! I’ve got a super sweet Christmas card tutorial to share with you today that features the “Tag Buffet” stamp set:
This lovely card was created by Trayce Bauer for our Leader’s Project Sheet group. Enjoy!
Base: Crumb Cake 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 ¼”
Stock 2: Whisper White 1” x 3 ¾” for sentiment 1 ¾” x 4 ½”
Stock 3: Brushed Metallic ¼” x 5 ½”
‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper 2 ¼” x 5 ½”
the Crumb Cake card stock in half and attach the DSP to the top
front using Stampin’ SEAL.
the strip of Brushed Metallic cardstock under the DSP using liquid
the sentiment using Shaded Spruce ink on the 1” x 5 ½” piece of
Whisper White cardstock.
paper snips to flag one end of the sentiment.
3 ornaments using Memento Black Ink on the other piece of Whisper
White cardstock. Color the ornaments using Stampin Blends then hand
cut each one out using paper snips.
the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then, place
the three ornaments on the card as shown using your favorite
adhesive. The ornament with the gold bow is popped up using Stampin’
a bow with the gold trim and add it to one of the ornaments with a
mini glue dot.
three Wonderful Gems to the ornaments as shown.
Stamp Sets – Tag Buffet (153612)
Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708); Shaded Spruce Ink (147088)
Misc. – ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) (153489); Brushed Metallic Cardstock (153524); Wonder of the Season Trim Combo Pack (153537); Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs in Cherry Cobbler (154880) Shaded Spruce (154903) and Crumb Cake (154882); Wonderful Gems (153536); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Mini Glue Dots (153683); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
The “Tag Buffet” stamp set
coordinates with an awesome project kit!
Tag Buffet Project Kit
Create stunning seasonal gift tags with the Tag Buffet Project Kit! This kit is perfect for new crafters, busy crafters, or crafters on the go. Pair with the Tag Buffet Photopolymer Stamp Set (sold separately), ink, and your choice of adhesive for complete tags.
* Makes 30 tags: 5 each of 6 designs
* Tag size: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (8.3 x 10.8 cm)
* Includes 7-5/8″ x 5-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (19.3 x 14.6 x 4.4 cm) designer box
Product colours: Garden Green, gold, Pool Party, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, white
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! Winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Beth Norman-Roberts says
Cute card. I've been lovin' the red and green this Christmas. After using pinks, bright greens and blues, green and red was a welcome change for me. I'm in the throws of designing many Christmas cards and tags for October's new release. Have a great weekend.