Hi Friends! I hope you’re not tired of all my cards with the “Love of Leaves” stamp set! I’m on such a kick with it lately! I wanted to make a lot of thank you cards to send to everyone who helped make my surprise 50th birthday last month so special. Because I needed quite a few cards I kept the layout simple but I’m quite pleased with how they turned out!
I also stamped the envelopes to match, which is something I always do – I just ‘can’t’ send a naked envelope!
To make the cards:
- I used a Crumb Cake card base.
- I stamped the script image from Very Versailles with Crumb Cake ink along the side of the card.
- I used the Rock and Roll technique for the leaves, spritzing with water before stamping. Colours used were Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Blackberry Bliss.
- The ‘Thank You’ sentiment is from the “Timeless Tropical” set and the ‘You Made My Day” sentiment is from the “So Much Love” stamp set. I love how the fonts almost look the same!
- I finished the cards with a rhineston on the leaves and a light spritz of Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint (because I’m addicted to it).
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! Winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!