Hi Friends! I am soooo excited about our new mini catalogue! The new stamps, papers, and tools that Stampin’ Up! has released are absolutely FABULOUS! I have been having so much FUN playing with my new goodies and I know you’ll love creating with them too.
If you don’t have the new catalogue yet and would like a copy, contact me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to mail you one (within Canada only). Otherwise, you can view the new catalogue online HERE.
Here are some videos from Stampin’ Up! which showcase some of our new mini Catalogue products:
Please note that some of our new products are currently on backorder:
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper ETA Sept 11
- Shining Brightly 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper ETA Sept 11
- Stars at Night Embossing Folder ETA Oct 2
- Bags of Bones Dies ETA Sept 11
Because the above items are not currently available, the following bundles will not be orderable until all the products are in inventory:
- Starts of Night Bundle ETA Oct 2
- O Holy Night Suite ETA Oct 2
- All About Autumn Suite ETA Sept 11
- Bags of Bones Bundle ETA Sept 11
Below you’ll see some of the 3-D projects in my Customer Appreciation Tutorial Bundle for this month:
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail and a PDF tutorial bundle (with exclusive project sheets) will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order!
- Please make sure to use this month’s special host code when you place your online order.
- All orders under $200: please use the special Host Code: 79XHH3U2
- If your order is OVER $200: do NOT use the code so that you will receive your HOST REWARDS. You will still receive the PDF tutorial bundle for this month.
If you have any questions, or if you need help placing your order, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!