Hi Friends! Happy Friday! Wow, this week went by FAST! I also have some wonderful news to share with you! As of yesterday, I earned Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Grand Vacation Cruise to Alaska! I am beyond thrilled and I simply could NOT have accomplished this goal without all of YOU! All my customers and my “Serene Stampers” team were key in my earning this trip and words can not express my heartfelt gratitude. Please know this “THANK YOU” is full of love and appreciation!
On to today’s quick tutorial. I wanted to make a card for my neighbour who recently had surgery and is still recovering in the hospital. I also wanted to make a card that would (hopefully) put a little smile on her face, and what better stamp set to use than the cute “This Little Piggy”!?
- Cut crumb cake card stock to measure 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and fold in half to create card base. Adhere 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Quilted Christmas Designer Series paper.
- Cut Whisper White card stock to measure 3″ x 4 1/2″. Stamp image from “This Little Piggy” stamp set on top portion with Black Archival ink. Same same image on a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Color both images with inks and aqua painters. Cover pig on scrap paper with versamark, sprinkle clear embossing powder, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Cut out pig with paper snips and set aside.
- Cut Wood Textures DSP to measure 2 1/2″ x 3″ and run through the Big Shot using the Pinewood planks embossing folder. Glue onto bottom portion of 4 1/2″ x 3″ white card stock. Wrap Burlap ribbon around, securing in back with Snail adhesive. Stamp ‘kisses’ with real red ink. Adhere piece to 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ Crumb Cake layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals then glue to front of card.
- Add burlap knot with glue dots.
- Add clear embossed pig to front of card with dimensionals.
- Cut hearts from Red Glimmer Paper and Up and Away thinlets and Big Shot. Adhere to card with stampin dimensionals.
appreciate all of you who shop through my online store!
receive a FREE tutorial. This PDF tutorial features 12 beautiful card
projects, with all measurements, step-by-step instructions and supplies
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting
your order through my website. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the
host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards and I will then
send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download
Have a wonderful weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!