Hi Friends! I have been looking forward to creating today’s video tutorial for you! At this month’s stamp club, I demonstrated “Diorama Cards” – a really fun 3-D card fold.
- Two pieces of card stock that are 8″ x 3 3/4″ and score at 2″ on each end.
- One piece of designer series paper (you can also use card stock) that measures 6″ x 3 3/4″ and score at 1″ on each end.
- Whisper White layer is 3 3/4″ x 3″
PS: I used my circle punches (the 1 3/4″ punch is retired), but you could also use your circle dies.
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply