Any Canadian Armed Forces Member
PO Box 5004 Stn. Forces
Belleville ON. K8N 5W6
Deets & Data:
- Card bases are Real Red & Petal Pink, cut at 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, folded at 4 1/4″
- I used Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock for the front layer, cut at 3 3/4″ x 5″
- To create the heart stencil, I used a die from the “Be Mine Stitched” collection and cut on vellum. I placed the vellum ‘stencil’ over the Whisper White and Very Vanilla card stocks and used Blushing Bride ink pad and sponge brayer.
- Once hearts were stencilled, I ran the card stock through Big Shot with “Stylish Scroll” embossing folder (retired from 2019/20 Holiday Catalogue).
- Heart image stamp from “Meant to Be Mine” set and flowers coloured with watercolour pencils and aqua painter.
- Real Red and Petal Pink card stock used to cut out hearts, adhered to cards with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- “Happy Valentine’s Day” image (from a past Paper Pumpkin kit) embossed in gold.
- Petal Pink heart die cuts also run through the embossing folder and sequins added to the centres.
- Gold thread was added behind the large heart.
- Gold doilies (retired from a holiday catalogue a couple of years ago) were cut into pieces and adhere behind the red hearts.
- A light spritz of Crumb Cake ink to add a bit of splatter.
- Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint, mixed with rubbing alcohol, used to finish the cards for a bit of glimmer.