Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing a cute card created by Loni Spendlove, from our “Leaders Project Sheet Group”.
This “Way to Goat” stamp set is super adorable!
Basic Gray Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
Melon Mambo Card: 5” x 4”
Whisper White Card Stock: 3” x 3”
DSP: 5 1/4” x 4”
1. Cut large ornate from Melon Mambo card stock using die cutting machine. Stamp sentiment along the bottom of the frame in White craft ink, sprinkle embossing powder over the stamped words while the ink is still wet, then shake off the excess powder. Heat the words with Heat Tool until words are shiny.
2. Stamp Goat image on white card stock using Gray ink. Using blender pens, pull colour from the stamped image to shade the goat. You can also squeeze the ink pad while closed to apply ink to the inside of the stamp pad lid, then pick up ink from inside the lid (never directly from the ink pad) to give more shading. HINT: Practice shading on a scrap paper first, if you are nervous!
3. Stamp the “shadow” image just above the words on the Melon frame using Gray ink.
4. Fussy cut the goat and adhere to frame, just above the shadow image, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere DSP to the front of folded Gray card, then attach the framed goat with Dimensionals.
Stamp Sets – Way to Goat (152657)
Card Stock – Basic Gray (121044); Melon Mambo (115320); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Basic Gray (149165); Whisper White Craft Ink Pad (147277)
Misc. – In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152494); Blender Pens (102845); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Die Cutting Machine; Dimensionals (104430)
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Beth Norman-Roberts says
This goat is on my "must have" stamp wish list. I really like the large coloured background you elegantly cut out.