One of my favourite retiring stamp sets is “Welcoming Woods“:
This gorgeous set is perfect for all seasons, masculine cards and more! Get yours before it’s gone for good by clicking HERE!
- Stamp Sets – Welcoming Woods(156500)
- Cardstock – Early Espresso (119686); Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114); Crumb Cake (147116); Night of Navy (147110); Pumpkin Pie (147086)
- Misc. – Cork Specialty Paper (156393); Blending Brushes (153611); 1” Circle Punch; Post-It Note
- Early Espresso: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”; 2-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Very Vanilla: (2) 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”; 2-5/8” x 3-3/8”
- Cork: 1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Place 1” post-it note circle on top left of smaller Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Sponging Technique: Ink the Blending Brush and start off the piece you’re sponging.
Ink Blending Brush and use Night of Navy at the top of smaller Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Ink Blending Brush and use Pumpkin Pie in the middle.
Ink Blending Brush and use Crumb Cake on the bottom.
NOTE: Be careful to hold the 1” post-it note circle in place when sponging over it.
- Pull off 1” post-it note circle. Ink the Welcoming Woods stamp with Early Espresso ink and stamp over sponged Very Vanilla cardstock.
Add leaves with same ink.
- Adhere stamped Very Vanilla cardstock to smaller Early Espresso cardstock.
Attach to upper portion of one of the larger Very Vanilla cardstock pieces.
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink on same larger Very Vanilla cardstock.
Attach to folded Early Espresso card base.
- Attach cork specialty paper to left side of card front.
- Adhere 2nd larger Very Vanilla cardstock to inside of card.