Hi Friends! Today card features the “What I Love” 2016 Sale-a-bration stamp set. I seriously can not get enough of this fabulous set! It’s such a fun set to use, with images that come together quickly and the script used on the sentiments is truly lovely. Here’s the card I made today, complete with a step-by-step tutorial.
- Stamp Sets: What I Love 2016 SAB
- Inks: Rose Red, Mossy Meadow, Garden Green, Island Indigo, Soft
- Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Marina Mist
- Other: Blender Pen, Basic Rhinestones, White Baker’s Twine, Big
Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink
of Stella Gold Pen
- Stamp flowers with Rose Red, stamping off for solid stamps and
using full strength ink for the outline stamp.
- Ink dot image with Soft Suede and stamp centre of each flower.
- Stamp leaves using Garden Green and Mossy Meadow. Use blender
pen to pull in colour.
- Ink small flower from set using Island Indigo and stamp to fill
in spaces; use blender pen to pull in the colour.
- Use Island Indigo to ink up “Thank You” stamp and stamp
- Sponge Whisper White piece with Rose Red. Set aside.
- Run Mossy Meadow card base through Big Shot with Woodgrain
- Adhere stamped Whisper White piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place large rhinestones in centre of big flowers. Colour
rhinestone with Wink of Stella Gold Pen. Add smaller rhinestones to small
- Wrap White Bakers Twine around bottom of card and tie into bow
to finish. Secure with glue dot.
I hope you’ll have a great weekend. It’s been getting colder here in Nova Scotia, but it’s beautiful this time of year too. Here are a couple of photos I took the other day: