Bring the strength and boldness of the great outdoors to your crafting with the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set. The set includes sentiments for many occasions and imagery for wildlife enthusiasts: bear, owl, and wolf. Whether you want to send Father’s Day greetings, birthday wishes, or your thanks, this set will help you. It’s so easy to create your own cards for the people in you life. Just grab this set, ink, and cardstock, and start creating!
This is a Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending
Also available in French.
* 10 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e
Wolf Thanks Card Tutorial
- Stamp Sets – Wildlife Wonder (157923)
- Card Stock – Sahara Sand (121043); Early Espresso (119686); He’s the Man 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper (159068)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114)
- Misc. – Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (159082); All That Dies (159078); Blending Brushes (153611); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Paper Snips (103579)
- Sahara Sand 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” & scrap
- He’s All That DSP 4” x 5 1/4” & 4” x 3 1/4”
- Early Espresso scrap
- Fold card base in half.
- Stamp sentiment on Sahara Sand scrap and wolf image on smaller DSP layer.
- Die cut scalloped label and triangle images on Early Espresso scrap.
- Use Blending Brush and Early Espresso Ink to add shading around outside of label.
- Adhere wolf layer to larger DSP layer and then to card front.
- Add triangle images where shown and scalloped label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply