Or click on the image below
I am absolutely HOOKED on Project Life by Stampin’ Up! Last weekend I took a couple of hours to do some of my memory keeping and I had 18 pages completed in no time – 18 pages! Yes, it’s THAT fast and easy. I simply print my photos (it’s soooo nice to get them off my computer and my phone) and slip them into the pockets on the page protectors, plunk in some of our Project Life cards to accessorize and BAM – a page is done!
I’ve been so overwhelmed with the amount of photos I have that I have just put scrapbooking on the shelf. And to be honest, as much as I enjoyed scrapbooking, it was just too much work for me. But Project Life by Stampin’ Up! has been a game changer for me and I am have a blast (and thoroughly addicted).
- Save time. Save stress. The organization and design with Project Life has already been figured out for you. Different from traditional scrapbooking, there is no stress about layout, where to place photos, what papers to use, etc. The work is done. You just simply add your photos, a bit of journalling and slip a few Project Life cards in to accessorize!
- No more guilt. Gone are the days of feeling bad about neglecting your family photos and memories. Now you can actually get those cherished pictures off your computer (and phones) and into an album to be enjoyed for years to come. Project Life makes it sooooo easy to share your photos and tell your stories.
- Improve you skills. Knowing that your photos and memories are going to be preserved and enjoyed in Project Life, you will naturally improve your photography and writing skills.
- Incredible value. Memory keeping should be simple and affordable. You will have a hard time finding better prices for you get, especially given the impeccable quality of the Project Life by Stampin’ Up! line, not to mention our color coordination and accessories.
- It’s therapeutic. No matter what your schedule, you’ll be able to quickly and easily add photos and stories to your Project Life album. It’s up to you if you want to do it daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or just when the moment hits you and you want to create some pages. You will inevitably find yourself more aware of your blessings and priorities once you delve into Project Life by Stampin’ Up! (and I promise, you’re going to love every second of it!)
I have become absolutely passionate about Project Life – it’s quick, simple, easy, affordable and DONE! That’s definitely for me, and I hope for YOU too! You need not have one creative bone in your body – just the desire to document and preserve your precious memories for your family! Of course, if you are creative then you can have as much fun with Project Life as you desire!
So what are you waiting for? Get your photos in albums and have fun while you create your legacy. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to email you the information. FYI: No matter where you live in Canada, you can join in on this awesome new club and do it in the comfort of your own home!
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!