Hi Friends! I am absolutely smitten with these cards, created by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Jenn Tinline. The simplicity of this card layout is fabulous and imagine all the possibilities, using different stamp sets and colours! I hope you have fun with today’s tutorial!
⦁ Stamp Sets: Wonderfully Wicked (cling 150547)
⦁ Cardstock: Crushed Curry (131199); Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
⦁ Stamp Pads: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (147116); Crushed Curry (147087); Pumpkin Pie (147086)
⦁ Other: 1 1/2” Circle Punch (138299); Stamping Sponges (141337); Whisper White 3” x 3” Envelopes (145829); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
⦁ Crushed Curry: 6” x 3”; scored at 3” (3 pieces)
⦁ Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” (3 pieces); 3” x 3”
1. Fold the Crushed Curry cardstock pieces in half to form the card bases.
2. Punch a hole in the 3 x 3” piece of White cardstock.
3. Position the punched-out piece of white cardstock over top of one of the 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” pieces of white cardstock.
4. Sponge Crushed Curry ink through the punched-out. Sponge just a little bit of Pumpkin Pie ink in the circle for shading.
5. Stamp the saying and the image in Memento Black ink. Change the image for each card. Stamp a matching image on the envelope.
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply