Hi Friends. Today’s card features another retiring stamp set (and coordinating dies), called “Words of Cheer” and it’s a beauty!
I hope you enjoy today’s tutorial….
WORDS OF CHEER CARD TUTORIAL
- Stamp Sets– Words of Cheer (156357)
- Card Stock – Old Olive (100702); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc.– Christmas Cheer Dies (156388); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper (156313); Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154899); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154892); Real Red Sheer Ribbon (153535); Wonderful Gems (153536); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430);
- Rich Razzleberry: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score at 4-1/4” for card base
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5”
- Real red Sheer Ribbon: 8”
- Fold Old Olive cardstock at score line for card base.
- Attach Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper to left side of large Basic White piece, then stamp sentiment in memento ink on lower right corner
- Tie a bow in the Real red Sheer Ribbon and attach to the large Basic White piece secure ends to the backside with Stampin’ Seal, then attach the Basic White piece to the card front.
- Stamp flower image with Memento Ink on the remaining Basic White piece and color the greenery with Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, and the flowers and berries with Light and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- Die-cut the flower image using the Christmas Cheer Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Attach the flower die-cut piece to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and embellish card with 3 of the clear embellishments from the Wonderful Gems