Today is World Cardmaking Day and to celebrate
Stampin’ Up! is holding a contest you won’t want to miss. After all,
what’s not to love about a holiday dedicated to card makers worldwide?!
There are two ways to enter:
- E-mail a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’ Up! product on World Cardmaking Day to email@example.com.
- Post a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’
Up! product on World Cardmaking Day on Instagram. Mention us by typing
@stampinup and use the hashtag #wcmd2013 in the description.
This contest is open to everyone-demonstrators, customers, friends,
spouses, children . . . you get the idea. However, there are a few
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- Contest will last all day on October 5, from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Stampin’ Up! will randomly select 100 winners from our North American markets
to receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit (valued at $19.95 US/ $20.95 CA)*, and we
will select 50 winners from our South Pacific and European markets to
receive the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp and Season of Style Designer
A selection of pictures will be posted to Stampin’ Up!’s World
Cardmaking Day Pinterest Board and the winners announced in a later
*Quebec winners will receive the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp and Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (valued at $14.45).
This is the card I made this morning – it was so nice to start my day off with a cup of coffee and my stamps….
- Backyard Basics Bundle #132729 pg 79 (includes framelits)
- A Dozen Thoughts #131056 pg 56
- Ex Libris #131992 pg 106
- Gorgeous Grunge #130514 pg 109
- Designer Frames Embossing Folders #123130 pg 190
- Pretty Print Embossing Folder #132175 pg 24
- Big Shot Machine #113439 pg 184
- Magnetic Platform #130658 pg 184
- 5/8″ Whisper White Organza Ribbon #114319 pg173
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch #119275 pg 181
- Pansy Punch #130698 pg 183
- Extra-large Oval Punch #119859 pg 182
- Card stock: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette
- Ink Pads: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
Have a great weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!