Hi Friends! Today’s card tutorial was created by my friend, Frenchie (France Martin) for our Leader’s Project Sheet group. I love the “Wrapped Bouquet” bundle that Frenchie used on her card and I especially wanted to share it with you because this bundle is on our LAST CHANCE LIST! After June 30th “Wrapped Bouquet” is one of the products that will be GONE FOREVER so be sure to order it if it’s on your wish list. Pssst – save your orders until Thursday… FREE SHIPPING for orders $65 and more on June 24th only!
Wrapped Bouquet “Z Fold” Card Tutorial
- Basic Black: 11 x 4¼ score at 2¾ and 5½ card base, 4¼ x 2½, 1¼ circle
- Basic White 2 of 4 x 2¼, 5¼ x 4, 1” circle
- True Love Designer Paper ½ x 2½, ½ x 4
- Stamp the wrapped bouquet using Versamark on to 4¼ x 2½ Basic Black.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Using Old Olive Stampin’ Blends color the leaves and center of the flower seed pod using Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede blends.
- Die-cut with matching die.
- On one of the 4 x 2¼ Basic Black stamp the background stamp randomly using Black Memento ink.
- Stamp “Love you Bunch” on the 1” white circle.
- Adhere all Basic White panel to card base. First panel adhere the short strip of True Love designer paper, and last panel adhere the longer strip of designer paper.
- On the first panel adhere the bouquet using dimensionals.
- Make a little bow with the White Crinkle Seam Binding and adhere the to wrapped bouquet using a glue dot.
- Adhere the circle ONLY the left-hand side of the circle add 2 glues dot and adhere at the edge of the first panel.
- Stamp set: Wrapped Bouquet Bundle (156217)
- Cardstocks: Basic White (159276), Basic Black (121045), True Love Designer Series Paper (154281)
- Stampin’ Pad: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708), Versamark (102283)
- Stampin’ Blends Combo: Old Olive (154892), Soft Suede (154906), Daffodil Delight (154883)
- Mics: Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Glue Dots (103683), Layering Circles Dies (151770), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Enjoy the day, stay well and HAPPY STAMPING!