- Pumpkin Pie: 11″ x 4 1/4″ (card base); 2″ x 4 1/2 (banner)
- Pacific Point: 2″ x 5″ (banner); 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (scallop circle die cut)
- Lemon Lime Twist: 1 3/4″ x 3″ (banner)
- Whisper White: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (circle die cut); 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (banner); 1 1/2″ x 3″ (banner); 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ (banner)
- Along the 11″ side of Paper Pumpkin score at 3″, 4 1/2″ and 8 1/2″ – fold on creases, with the ‘mountain fold’ at the 4 1/2 crease (as shown in video). Set card base aside.
- With stem image from “Jar of Love” set and Pumpkin Pie ink, stamp both sides of the 2″ x 4 1/2″ Paper Pumpkin strip. Flag end with Triple Banner punch and glue to front flap, near bottom.
- With square design image from “Country Home” set and Pacific Point ink, stamp both
sides of the 2″ x 5″ Pacific Point strip. Flag end with Triple Banner
punch and glue to middle flap, near the top.
- With small stem image from “Jar of Love” set and Lemon Lime ink, stamp the 1 3/4″ x 3″ Lemon Lime Strip. Flag end with Triple Banner
punch and glue to back flap, near the bottom.
- Stamp the 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ Whisper White strip with “Harvest Blessings” sentiment from “Country Home” stamp set; use Black Memento ink. Flag end and glue below Pacific Point banner.
- Stamp the 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ Whisper White strip with “Grateful for Someone Like You”
sentiment from “Country Home” stamp set; use Black Memento ink. Flag end
and glue above the Lemon Lime Twist banner.
- Flag end of 1 1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White strip. Use Basic Black marker to ink the “For You” stamp from “Jar of Love” set onto banner, stamping just the word “For” first. Clean stamp and repeat with the word “You” just below the “For” (see sample). Glue just above Pumpkin Pie banner, overlapping slightly.
- Use Black Memento ink to stamp flowers and milk can from “Country Home” stamp set onto the 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ Whisper White card stock. Colour with Aqua Painter and ink pads. Run through the Big Shot using large circle die.
- Run 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Pacific Point card stock through the Big Shot using the largest scallop circle die. Glue behind circle die cut. Trim off a silver from left side and glue to front card flap.
- Add a Whisper White Bakers Twine bow to “For You” banner, securing in place with a mini glue dot.
“Colour Coach Online Stamp Club” now starting!
Click here find out how YOU can get $60 in FREE Stampin’ Up! products of your choice AND receive 160 step-by-step project tutorials!
Customer Appreciation Tutorials
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
If you live locally I’d love for you to join in on my classes & events.
Click here to see what’s coming up!
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon.
Have a wonderful weekend & HAPPY STAMPING!