I love everything in this year’s new Holiday line-up, especially the Country Lane suite (page 42-43). The Country Home stamp set and Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder are both amazing new products and so much fun to play with!
|Country Home (photopolymer) 14 piece Stamp Set: A beautiful fall in the countryside. Dried flowers, rustic jugs—just the setting to sit still for a moment and be grateful.|
|Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder: Create a delicate tin-tile look with this embossing folder.|
- Rich Razzelberry: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and 3/4″ x 4″
- Old Olive: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 4″ x 3″ for oval die cut, plus small scrap piece
- Fold Rich Razzelberry card stock in half to create card base. Glue Old Olive layer on top.
- Tap Versamark ink pad inside the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Place 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White card stock inside and run through the Big Shot. Sprinkle Copper embossing powder over top card stock, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Adhere to front of card.
- Stamp flowers and milk can from “Country Home” onto 4″ x 3″ Whisper White with Memento ink. Use Aqua Painters to colour with Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake ink pads. Run piece through the Big Shot with large oval die from Layering Ovals Framelits and glue to card.
- Stamp ‘thanks’ and the ‘oval’ images from “Country Home” with Versamark on to a small scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Sprinkle Copper Embossing powder over top, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Cut and glue to front of milk can. Add Champagne Mist Shimmer paint to the flowers, leaves and inside the ‘thanks’ oval.
- Glue strip of Rich Razzelberry card stock to front of card.
- Wrap linen thread three times around the card, securing in front. Add a linen thread bow, securing with a glue dot.
- Place pearls along Rich Razzelberry strip.
- Give card to someone you love and appreciate!
Begins September 25th – click here to find out more.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!