Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing FOUR cards with you, which are part of my free “Customer Appreciation Card Class”. If you placed an order with me this month then I will be mailing you the bits and pieces to create these cards. All of the card bases, card stock, die cuts and punches will be done for you, so you can stamp and assemble them. Feel free to switch out the stamp sets and use what you have at home. The video for this class is available to everyone – I hope you get some fun card ideas and inspiration with this month’s designs!
- Sweet Sorbet: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Early Espresso: 11″ x 4 1/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Basic White: 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Scrap piece of Basic White for die cut
- Soft Suede: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scrap piece for die cut
- Basic White: 3 1/2″ x 5, scrap piece for die cuts
- Bermuda Bay: 5″ x 2″
- Scrap piece Real Red & Basic Black for die cuts
- Basic White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, 3″ x 3″ (for punch)
- Tahitian Tide: 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3″ x 3/4″
- Flowers & More (Host) Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Parakeet Party: 4″ x 1″
I hope you enjoyed this month’s free card class!
As a reminder, if you are a customer of mine and ordered with me in February, you will receive a card kit to stamp and assemble these cards. To learn more, click HERE. Thank YOU for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Have a wonderful weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply