Hi Friends! I’m excited to share this month’s card class with you! The four cards I created are based on simplicity and using the basics (stamps, ink and paper). However, there are quite a few techniques too! Some of these techniques may be oldies but goodies but I suspect some may be new for those who have recently discovered the art of stamping. Either way, it is always my hope to inspire you to have fun and create at home using my card designs and ideas!
As a side note, for this month’s cards, I used retiring stamp sets and some other products from our “LAST CHANCE LIST”. Since the time of filming many of these items have already SOLD OUT. If you do not have the products that I used, simply use what you do have. To see what is still available on the list of retiring items CLICK HERE and be sure to order your favourite items as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Once these products are gone, they’re gone for good!
TASTEFUL TOUCHES CARD
Techniques: Cascading; Masking
FOREVER BLOSSOMS CARD
Techniques: Markers direct to stamp; Thumping; Torn EdgeProduct List
POSITIVE THOUGHTS CARD
Technique: KissingProduct List
SAILING HOME CARD
Technique: Ink SpritzProduct List
My April 2022 Ordering Special:
Place a *minimum order through my online store by April 25, 2022 at 7 pm AST using the special Host Code EWPPZCQU and you’ll receive the following:
- Minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping): I’ll mail you my “Customer Appreciation Card Kit” for FREE! You’ll receive precut supplies to make four cards (one each of four different designs). Please note I can not send stamped images so you will need to use your own stamp sets and inks.
- Free video demonstration for this month’s online class!
- All orders under $200: please use the special Host Code: EWPPZCQU
- If your order is OVER $200: do NOT use the code so that you will receive your HOST REWARDS. You will still get the supplies to make this month’s cards AND a package of embellishments sent to you!
- For more details click HERE.
I hope you have a lovely Easter & long weekend! xoxo