Have you seen the new “Holographic Trio 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper” from Stampin’ Up!? If you have, then you will completely understand why it has blown my socks off. If you haven’t seen it yet, then prepare to have YOUR socks whipped off too!
Wow, right? Imagine seeing this up close and personal, in real life – the photos of my cards don’t do this paper justice. It is SO COOL!
Today’s card is the second of this month’s card class (click here if you missed the first card). This is another easy and quick design, and the embossing folder and holographic paper are the stars of the show!
Tomorrow I’ll be sharing card #3, which features a technique that’s an oldie but a goodie!
Read the details below, visit my online store, and place an order to receive this month’s card kit.
- All orders placed through my online store will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail and a PDF tutorial bundle (with exclusive project sheets) will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order!
- *Every order that is a min. $60 (before tax and shipping) will also receive a FREE CARD KIT in the mail, to make FOUR CARDS! You will also receive the PDF class tutorial to make these cards. All of the card stock will be pre-cut for you, ready for you to stamp and assemble.
- *Every order that is a min. $120 (before tax and shipping) will receive the free card kit as well as a package of embellishments to use on your cards and projects.
- Please make sure to use this month’s special host code when you place your online order.
- All orders under $200: please use the special Host Code: 7EJEU6ZH
- If your order is OVER $200: do NOT use the code so that you will receive your HOST REWARDS. You will still receive the PDF tutorial bundle for this month.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!