Hi Friends! I hope you’ve been having a nice weekend so far. I’ve been having fun creating & making cards with our newly released “Hello, Irresistible Suite“. This suite, along with other new products, is part of our new “Online Exclusives”, which you can see HERE. With certain exceptions, items from our “Online Exclusives” are available while supplies last. Some of the products, once sold out, will be gone for good. Other items will be available longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The suite above is currently unavailable because the “Loose Dots” are on backorder and we don’t have a date yet of when they will be back in stock. The good news is, you can still purchase the “Irresistible Blooms” stamp set and dies bundle and coordinating designer series paper separately.
I am so smitten with the products in the “Hello, Irresistible Suite” that I decided to feature it in my “Customer Appreciation Card Class” for this month! What that means is, everyone who places an order with me during March will receive a free card kit in the mail to make this month’s cards!
There are six cards in total and the kits include precut card bases, die cuts, gems, ribbons and envelopes. The PDF tutorial & video demonstrations for this month’s class is free for EVERYONE but the card kits are exclusive to my customers. For more information, click HERE. Kits are one per customer and they will be mailed out later this month.
Ordinarily, I combine ALL the cards from my classes into one video, which does make it a bit long. This month I’ve created a card series for my March class, with one card per video. Today I’ve got TWO of the cards available for you, with the others coming out later this week.
Be sure to order your “Irresistible Blooms Bundle” as soon as possible, if it’s on your wish list. I promise you won’t be disappointed – it’s absolutely gorgeous and truly delightful to create with!
Irresistible Blooms – Card #1
- Evening Evergreen: 8 ½” x 5 ½” , 3 ½” x 2 ¼”, 3” x 5 ½”
- Basic White: , 4” x 5 ¼”, 3 ¼” x 2”, scrap piece for die cuts
- Fold the Evening Evergreen cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cut the 3” x 5 ½” piece of Evening Evergreen card stock with the long die twice so that you have two die cuts.
- Squeeze a bit of glue onto silicon craft mat and pick it up with sponge. Apply glue to die cuts and position onto 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White card stock. Trim end bits. Glue to card front.
- Stamp sentiment with Evening Evergreen ink onto 3 ¼” x 2” Basic White card stock. Glue to Evening Evergreen card stock layer. Place onto card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp large flower with Polished Pink ink pad on scrap basic white card stock. Stamp smaller flower with Daffodil Delight ink. Stamp leaves with Granny Apple Green ink. Use blending pen to pull in the colour. Cut with coordinating dies.
- Position flowers and leaves onto card front as desired, securing into place with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Liquid Glue
- Use liquid glue to adhere gems onto flowers and card front as desired.
Irresistible Blooms – Card #2
- Petal Pink: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap piece for die cuts
- Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper: 4” x ¾” (x7)
- Fold the Petal Pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cover 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White card stock with adhesive sheet (or use the liquid glue).
- Position strips of DSP across the Basic White card stock. Trim edges if necessary. Stamp splatter image on top with Versamark and emboss in gold.
- Place Tear & Tape adhesive across DSP layer and wrap ribbon around piece. Glue to card base. Add ribbon bow, securing in place with mini glue dots.
- Cut Basic White card stock (or Petal Pink) with small “Scalloped Contour Die”. Stamp sentiment using ink of choice and/or emboss in gold. Glue to card.
- Stamp flowers & leaves onto Basic White card stock with Versamark ink. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder, shake off excess and set with heat tool.
- Use water painter with Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam ink pads to add colour to flowers and leaves. Cut with dies and adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply dot of liquid glue to centre of flowers for gems.
I’ll be sharing more cards from this series with you over the next few days.
Take care & HAPPY STAMPING!