Happy Friday, Friends! I’ve got the last two cards to share with you that are from this month’s “Customer Appreciation Class”. If you missed the first two cards, along with their tutorials & video, click HERE.
These pre-cut card kits are a complimentary thank-you gift for my customers who place qualifying orders with me this month (click HERE for more information), but the PDF tutorial & videos for this class are FREE to everyone!
Card #3 – Wildlife Wonder
We’re always looking for masculine themed cards, right? Well, this card design certainly fits the bill:
The “Wildlife Wonder” stamp is so awesome – I just love all the images and the sentiments!
The background layer for my card was created by combining our Fern embossing folder with some heat embossing and ink blending. I can’t wait to use this technique with other stamp sets too!
The last card design for this month’s class features products from the “Les Shoppes Suite Collection”:
Set a main street scene with shops, a café, a bakery, a bookstore, and more using stamps and dies that complement each other. Mix and match the designs from the stamp and die set to make realistic card fronts and scenes that pop!
For my cards I simply cut out the cute little shops from the “Les Shoppes” Designer Series Paper and layered the images for dimension! *HURRY! This paper is currently ON SALE!“
Card #4 – Les Shoppes
- Let's Go Shopping Bundle (English) 
- Les Shoppes 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Twisted Rope 3 D Embossing Folder 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill 
- Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers 
- Basics Embossing Powders 
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada) 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Foam Adhesive Sheets 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Take Your Pick 
- Blender Pens 
All of these cards were super fun to make and I loved playing with all of the stamps and accessories. I hope you try out some of these designs, techniques and card layouts!
For a complete PDF with all four of this month’s cards, click on the button below:
I’m off to cut our lawn, which I find thoroughly relaxing (especially as we have a ride-on mower). I’ve also got a pile of rhubarb from my garden to clean, cut and freeze. Of course, I’ll be making my favourite pie too (my rhubarb pie recipe can be found on my recipe page HERE).
Have a wonderful weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!