The July-December Mini Catalogue is about to dash away and that means it’s your chance to grab these Last Chance goodies and deals before they are gone!
Our Last Chance sale starts TODAY! Discounted items usually sell out quickly! To see what’s retiring, click on the button below:
- This Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off an item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
OUR CLEARANCE RACK HAS BEEN RESTOCKED!
I’m quite excited about the Clearance Rack refresh today, because I know that many of you have been searching for retired dies from the “Perfect Partners” promotion!!!
With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Be sure to place your order early to get the Perfect Partners dies and Clearance Rack products (available while supplies lasts) that you’ve been wanting—don’t forget the coordinating stamps!
All orders under $200: please use the special Host Code: VRKZJTJQ
If your order is OVER $200: do NOT use the code so that you will receive your HOST REWARDS. You will still receive the PDF tutorial bundle for this month.
I’m heading to Halifax today, to spend the weekend with Shallon (my BFF). FYI – Halifax is just shy of a three-hour drive from my house. We’ve got a fun weekend planned, with crafting, knitting, Mistletoe Margaritas, Christmas shopping, holiday markets to visit and a winter winery tour! We’re going to have so much fun, I can’t wait! I’ll share some photos with you next week! Until then, take care, and HAPPY STAMPING!